Applesauce, not Lemonade

Last night I realized that I was addicted. It was a particularly intense part of a drama, and I was shoving the spoon in my mouth, and then it was gone. I am officially like an old lady with no teeth, friends, eating applesauce like it's going out of fashion.  At least I spice it up with cinnamon and allspice. Does that sound better? No? In my defense I had a wisdom tooth (literally) pulled a few weeks ago and I felt compelled to baby myself. As it turns out, applesauce has become my go to cold snack. Not too many calories and cheaper than ice cream (sadly Talenti hasn't been on sale recently), and I don't feel bad eating as much as I want. Maybe it's just a phase, but I am liking it. So yeah, made an uncomfortable situation better- applesauce, not lemonade.

In other news, aside from having a tooth yanked out of my mouth, we're heading to Japan!! Whoop! And what does this mean, folks? Souvenirs. One whole bag of our luggage will be filled with gifts- tshirts, physical pictures that we printed from our phones (over 400!)(but yeah, coupon), cookies (don't ask- they're a source of annoyance), and some handmade things. I have packed for me and the baby, except for a few odds and ends, but I am feeling proud that I am ahead of the game. 

Magazines and a book are sorted. Snacks and craft projects must be figured out. I've gotta list and I'm checking it twice!!

And lastly, right before I was on a sorta soft foods regimen, I discovered this crack that you're not going to thank me for sharing.  But you're welcome anyways.  Ha!


Ok.  In honor of going to Japan soon, this is one of my favorite bands...


Comments

  1. Hi Ely, I can't send you your Meow because your blogger profile doesn't point to any email. Contact me ok?
    Meow,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts