Just All Over the Place!

1. Recently I have found myself actively working at expanding my home cooking repertoire. I figure with our little family I need more options in regards to taste, interest, and ease in preparation so on Friday I sent my husband a grocery list of items to be picked up on the way home.

Barbacoa in progress.  Take THAT Chipotle!! And yes, we're a big carrot eating family.  And yes, we love shredded meat. 


After eating this way for the first night, the next day I made a mega pasta enchilada casserole. I so want to be a casserole mama. ;0)

2. Handed the taxes over to the accountant.  As a freelancer, getting an accountant was one of the best investments I ever made, and a service I will continue to use as long as possible.

3. I volunteered husband and myself to do a cooking demonstration in a few weeks for the American Diabetes Association.  It seems like more and more people that we know are coming down with this disease because even when the warning signs are there, some people choose to stubbornly ignore the healthy advice and guidelines until they can't.



4. I also made the baby some little felted shoes out of Noro Kureyon yarn.  Felt like a good time to support the LYS, Downtown Yarns, he "needed" shoes because his socks keep slipping off, and I needed a quick something something to feel creative and productive.  Because I'm not busy enough?





Here's something a little light and frothy for yet another rainy day.  OST from the Taiwanese Drama, Just You...



Comments

Popular Posts